Header Ads

Romantic Love Story


Hello hello, how are you feeling
Don't understand
-Have noticed from that first day of varsity
Who's avoiding girls, Prabalmataki
-I want to give you something
Don't think necessary
-But I need to know the secret
Thank you
-Let's going to go home, well
There will be
- No, I'm behind you
I'll go home
-When you are a woman, you are goodbye
- This is Mr. Standing in your place
No, huh
- Okay
- What is that?
-Money
-I can't be, any girl
Is Sake giving or not?
(Laughs)
-You think whatever you want
(That's why he goes from there
Aslam. So far from the girls
There is a mystery to be had.
That day, all the friends around
I heard the story of eating, I was swearing
GF girls are far away
Do not crowd around. That is the day
From
To this day, Bindas is a single life
Injury.)
- Mama saw a girl yesterday
You're talking, no matter what you do
Gally or not
-See all those love, my friend
Eating is not a hobby
- I want to drink water when Mama sinks
(That's why everyone laughed.) Look at the time
Tomorrow that girl is going.)
-Mama see this girl
-Maybee
(Harami said with a shouting noise)
Look Mama is thinking. With love
Standing up. The situation is bad
To be
Think of all the bullets running through the bog
It was just me
Came forward)
-What did they say?
-Can not hear, until tomorrow
Could hear better
-They thought to me
- Go to them and ask
-Bala before you said uncle
- Yes, of course
-They have told me your good fortune
- Just think, they are my uncle
Tell me
You did not think your mother said
-Death
(That's why a fist goes with a smile)
Gone.
Immediately the bastard appeared)
-What's the set story or not?
-Palais, in danger of falling, again, away
Have fun
-He'll love you again
Knowledgeable, even when you see this street
Bhabhi Kamu. That is your punishment
-I don't know about that dude girl
-I swear by the Daily Cut, Mamu
Making it is not easy
(Then Halaira digested some more time.
Just listened to like an innocent boy.)

*
(The next day there are two classes only in the fence
And call the girl)
- Listen here
- Yes
-What's your name?
-Refie. Canoe !!
- Not so. I mix
- Oh
-Don't walk or sit somewhere
-Sorry, tell someone else
-Well come quietly
Don't come
(omg maiar dare kya !! My collar shook
Dragging)
- Leave it. What are you doing?
Is thinking
-Then walk along a good way
-Thank you. Leave now
(Then beside the girl like a fool
I started walking. I look back
The harassed friend laughed
Eating.)
*
-It's absolutely relaxed, sitting here
Let's go
- Well
-I'm yours, Mr. Rafi's daughter
Allergic to what
My daughters are deceitful. Like flowers
Beautiful, but poisonous than snakes
The farther away you are from the better
(The girl rolled her eyes at me
There is something wrong with me
I threw it in the books
About)
- My mother's not poisoned
I will feed you
-Manage …….
(The whole thing happened before that
I am not ashamed to say that.)
-What did you do?
- Canoe ,, I have tested whether there is poison
-Your head is right
-No one is right, and everything is because you are
-What did I do again?
- From the very beginning in Varsity
See you are a little out of everyone
Canoe to think about that
I thought a lot more than I thought.
Which is why I fall in love with you
-What's it saying? All right. But
Love is out of my Dixonery
-I don't want to hear or know anything
- Right now
-But you want me
- Impossible
-Well then
Do it
- Crazy
-Well, your love
-I swear, I love ever
I will not
-I swear by your oath, then
Married me now
-You need treatment
(Now I see the girl blowing and blowing.)
Crying.)
-This canoe is crying
-I love you
Thinking
I have a problem in my head
- Okay please don't cry. Today
Have to go home a little early, go?
-Then promis to meet this afternoon
Do it
-There is work at home today
I do
- Yeah, but not tomorrow in Varsity
See you
-Where?
- Call it, call it, number
Give
-01700 ******
- Well let's go together, it's time to go
Down in front of my house
Will go
-That means
-No word, otherwise I'll cry again
But
(Yeah

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Roofoo থেকে নেওয়া থিমের ছবিগুলি. Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.